The Collective design hub is adding six new tenants to its roster of curated home furnishing businesses, interior design shops and art galleries in the Naples Design District.
The team at The Collective, 111 10th St. S., recently signed leases with a top-producing local realtor, a luxury outdoor furniture manufacturer, a roofing company, an interior design group, an Italian art and fashion business, and an upscale restaurant, Warren American Whiskey Kitchen.
Targeted to open in late 2022, Warren American Whiskey Kitchen will anchor The Collective in Suites 104 and 106 just off the courtyard. The hospitality concept features a scratch kitchen with a world-class whiskey collection of nearly 1,000 different offerings. Its ingredient-driven menu will focus on contemporary American cuisine, fusing flavors from around the world with a spin on traditional American dishes. The large first-floor venue with a mezzanine will include Warren’s Cocktail Club, a private members-only space. Operated by Damn Good Hospitality Group, Warren has a sister location in Delray Beach on Florida’s east coast.
Other new tenants scheduled to move into The Collective later this year:
- The Earls Lappin Team (Suite 306) is one of the nation’s top real estate agencies and top producers in the Naples real estate luxury market with closed sales in 2021 of more than $515 million.
- Frank Ponteiro Interior Design (Suite 208) is a Chicago-based interior design firm specializing in luxury interiors, interior architecture, furnishings, décor and product design.
- Casanova Art and Fashion (The Studio) curates fabrics and women’s fashion from the finest Italian clothiers and a selection of art glass creations from Murano, Italy.
- Saint Raphael Roofing (The Studio) provides high-quality craftsmanship and materials at affordable pricing. It prides itself on its service and ability to install top roofing systems.
- Perennials Sutherland (Suite 102) curates Perennials fabrics and rugs, as well as luxury outdoor furniture from Sutherland Furniture using high-quality materials and advanced production technology.
“We are excited to continue expanding and evolving our offerings to make The Collective not only an epicenter of luxury home design but a lifestyle destination,” said Elizabeth Kurtz business developer of Kurtz Homes. “By housing industry leaders and pioneers, we are bringing together visionaries in a permanent creative nucleus and providing a wealth of exciting opportunities for the future of The Collective, the Naples Design District and our Southwest Florida community.”
The Collective embodies the complete design cycle from architecture and planning to interior design and finishes, product sourcing, art and décor. For developers, builders and architects, interior designers, gallery owners and home product design specialists, The Collective provides a natural space for cross-industry collaboration and nurturing creativity. To meet the area’s growing needs, The Studio expanded by adding five showrooms and individual business spaces.
Copyright 2022 Gulfshore Life Media, LLC All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without prior written consent.